At Knight Magee Insurance, we build relationships with our clients. It’s our purpose!
What does that mean exactly?
- It means we want to earn your trust.
- We are always respectful.
- We are consultative.
- We offer peace of mind.
- We stay connected with our clients.
When looking for your next commercial agent, consider Knight Magee Insurance. Not only will you receive all the above, but we are also an independent agency.
There are two types of agents to choose from: independent and captive. Captive agents only work with one company and as a result, can only offer policies from that one carrier. As an independent agent, we can assist you with getting coverage for all different types of insurance needs, without being limited to one carrier.
When choosing an independent agent, consider the following:
- Ask about experience and results. The right balance of industry knowledge and proven solutions will ensure you get the most out of your personal and commercial policies. At Knight Magee Insurance, 99% of our clients choose to renew with us. We are proactive with our clients’ insurance, not reactive. Often, we are reaching out to you before you’ve had an opportunity to review your renewal.
- Ask about customer service style. Having the support you need is invaluable. Who will service your policies: your local agent and their team, or a call center? The right partnership means your agent and their team is motivated to help you every step of the way. At Knight Magee Insurance, we provide local support and service. We are available for in person meetings, by phone, email, text, and even our client portal to discuss changes and options when it pertains to your insurance.
- How does your agent address risk? Beyond a great a price, is your agent educating you about your coverage? It’s important to understand your risks and exposures and how your policies are positioned to protect you. At Knight Magee Insurance, we seek out competitively priced insurance, but we do not take short cuts. We will not compromise coverage in exchange for lower priced insurance. We are focused on ensuring our clients are adequately covered.
How can you tell an agent is a good fit?
- They ask questions and understand your individual need and circumstances.
- They develop solutions.
- They give you options to choose from that not only suit your insurance needs, but your budget.
- They proactively review your account annually and reach out to discuss recommended changes.
- They use active listening and ask open-ended questions.
- A final sign you know your agent is a good fit is their insight on the claims process. Are they assisting you with claims inquires, providing guidance and advice? Are they supporting you throughout the claims process and advocating on your behalf?
When you partner with Knight Magee Insurance, you can expect all the above and more. You can expect a committed, connected partner. You can depend on us to answer your questions, offer solutions, and anticipate your needs. Connect with the experts at Knight Magee Insurance for a no obligation auto, home, business, or life insurance review. Call (804) 320-0129 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!