Your home is where you and your family feel safe. Whether you are a homeowner or a renter, your possessions are important.
Make sure you are covered from the foundation to the rooftop with home insurance or renter’s insurance that’s right for you. Ask us about bundling your home and auto insurance for a quick discount.
Pays to repair or rebuild your home and other dwellings on your property in the event of damage or loss.
- Dwelling coverage: Protects your home and any structures attached to it. This includes electrical wiring, plumbing, HVAC and also structural features such as foundations.
- Other structures: Protects other structures found on your property that aren’t attached to your home, like a garage or shed.
- Personal property: Protects your personal belongings like furniture, electronics, clothing, and appliances. You should purchase additional coverage for certain special possessions such as jewelry or rare collections.
- Loss of use: Pays for your living expenses in the event you cannot live in your home due to a covered loss.
When you are found legally responsible, liability pays for the costs associated with injuries or property damage to the other person(s) involved in the accident.
Liability coverage includes:
- Medical expenses
- Legal fees
- Loss of income
- Pain and suffering
- Funeral costs
ADDITIONAL COVERAGE OPTIONS
Additional coverage options available:
- Identity recovery
- Art and antiques, such as cars, furniture, or family heirlooms
- Wine collections
- Musical instruments
- Rare books
DISCOUNTS & BUNDLING
Many policy holders are often not aware of the various discounts they can receive through bundling home, auto and other types of policies.
Insurance companies value your business and reward customers with bundling and other discounts such as:
- Home & auto or home & RV
- Home monitoring system (smoke, fire, burglary)
- Neighborhood homeowners association
- New electrical wiring
These discounts can help reduce your overall premium. Find out what discounts may be available for you and your current situation.
Home security systems
A personal umbrella policy is a type of insurance that provides liability coverage over and above your automobile or homeowners policy. So, if your liability coverage isn’t enough to pay for the damages of an accident you cause or a visitor’s injuries on your property, a personal umbrella insurance policy kicks in right where your underlying policy’s coverage left off.